Sales Support Specialist
To drive business by providing support to Inside Sales Representatives in scheduling
and maintaining a sufficient pipeline of prospects within an assigned territory.
Minimum Education & Experience
• 2 years of experience in a Call Center/Customer Service required
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions
• Works independently as an extension of the sales team through qualifying leads
from marketing efforts, scheduling meetings, appointments and demos, and
various duties as assigned in conjunction with Inside Sales Representatives.
• Develop and maintain a solid pipeline of qualified prospects.
• Coordinate with Insides Sales Reps on a daily basis on internal coordination
activities, updates, and administrative requirements
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to work with several Inside Sales Reps in varying territories
• Ability to efficiently work in a remote or office setting with time and resource
• Effective written and oral communication skills, and relationship building
virtually and over the phone
Work Environment/Physical Requirements of the Job:
Sitting for long periods of time